You can easily update Coffalyser.Net to the latest available version in a few simple steps. These steps are described in detail in the Coffalyser.Net Installation Manual (section Updating Coffalyser.Net).
The update procedure consists of two parts: uninstalling the previous version and installing the new version.
Uninstalling the previous version of Coffalyser.Net
Coffalyser.Net can be uninstalled via the Control Panel of Windows. The exact location and name of Windows functions may vary with your Windows version, language and configuration. Please consult the documentation of the operating system or contact the IT department of your institute for assistance if necessary.
|Do not uninstall any version of Microsoft SQL Server. This includes Coffalyser - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (preconfigured). Coffalyser.Net uses SQL Server to store data. Removal of SQL Server may result in irreversible data loss!|
- Open the Control Panel of Windows.
- Navigate to the section Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select Coffalyser.Net from the list and click the Uninstall button.
- Confirm you want to uninstall Coffalyser.Net.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to finish and click the OK button.
Installing the new version of Coffalyser.Net
If you previously installed Coffalyser.Net without using a preconfigured SQL Server you may need to know the address and login information of the SQL Server in order to complete the installation. Please consult the IT department of your institute for assistance if necessary.
- Go to www.mlpa.com and log in into your MyMLPA account.
- Navigate to the My Coffalyser.Net section.
- Click on Coffalyser.Net - setup files and save this zip file to your computer.
- Extract the zip file.
- Install Coffalyser.Net as described in the Coffalyser.Net Installation Manual (also included in the zip file).