This article is part of the Coffalyser.Net Tips & Tricks collection.
Coffalyser.Net allows you to select several zoom options for peak profiles, electropherograms and ratio charts.
Peak profiles and electropherograms
The zoom options for peak profiles and electropherograms can be found in the Zoom method menu, which can be accessed after right-clicking on the peak pattern. The available options are:
- Manual zoom: You can manually zoom in by dragging a rectangle.
- Auto: The default zoom level.
- Zoom all peaks: Zoom in on all size-called signals, including (nonspecific) signals.
- Zoom all fragments: Zoom in on all identified MLPA control fragments and probes.
- Zoom probes: Zoom in on just the MLPA probes (not the control fragments).
You can zoom out one step by double-clicking in the charts. You can also right-click and select Reset Zoom, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + R. To return to the original view, right-click and choose Zoom method > Auto.
It is also possible to zoom in on results in the ratio charts in the Comparative Analysis Sample Results Explorer and in the chart statistics of the Comparative Analysis Experiment Explorer by defining the upper boundary of the Y-axis as follows:
- Right-click in the chart and open the Zoom Method menu.
- Select Set Maximum Y-axis in the ratio chart or Set Maximum Y-value in the chart statistics.
- Enter a value in the dialog box and press OK.
To zoom out in the ratio chart of the Comparative Analysis Sample Results Explorer, right-click in the chart and select Reset Zoom. In the chart statistics of the Comparative Analysis Experiment Explorer, right-click and select Zoom Method > No Zoom.